The Law Offices of Brandon White defends individuals facing charges of misdemeanor driving under the influence (D.U.I.) on Arizona roadways.
What is a D.U.I.?
In Arizona, a misdemeanor D.U.I. alcohol charge/violation can realistically contain several separate state statutes or laws. Depending on what charges an individual driver is charged with the consequences and fines vary.
- “Slightest Degree” Charge: An individual impaired by alcohol or intoxicating liquor to “the slightest degree,” while operating a motor vehicle can be charged with a DUI offense.
- “Above Legal Limit” Charge: An individual with a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) level above a .08% can face an additional DUI Offense charge.
- “Extreme DUI” Charge: Occurs when an individual with a BAC above a .15% and could face yet another DUI offense charge.
- “Super Extreme” DUI Charge: Finally, a super extreme DUI charge comes into play when an individual’s BAC is over a .20% BAC.
Do you need a lawyer to represent you in a DUI case?
If you’ve been arrested for drunk driving/driving while intoxicated, hiring a qualified Arizona DUI lawyer is your best defense. Sure, you can choose to represent yourself in your DUI case but consider the critical fact that Arizona leads the nation in having some of the most severe consequences for those charged with Driving Under the Influence, including hefty fines, driver license suspension, and even jail time. This is true even for first time DUI offenders. Knowing this, why would anyone choose to navigate this complex field alone and without the assistance of an attorney?
No law firm, including our own firm, can realistically assure a client of dismissal or reduction of their DUI charges. What our firm does promise to clients is that each person will receive top notch legal representation to help you navigate these complex charges. We will research all possible defenses and will fight for your rights to make the other side prove every element of their case against you.
Our Firm offers:
- Free Initial Consultations
- Honest Fair and Competent Legal Representation & Advice
- Convenient Flat Fee Rates, no hidden fees
- Responsive Attorney Dedicated to your Case
Have you recently been arrested and processed for DUI, then spent the night in jail or maybe even were released that same night to a responsible party with nothing left but stress and a few documents the police officers gave you? Are you unsure where to start or what consequences are to come? Look no further and stress no longer, contact our Attorney Brandon White and put his years of experience as a DUI investigator to work for you in helping you defend against these serious charges.