Do you find yourself facing one or numerous traffic citations with fines and points against your driver’s license? Do you want to dispute them but don’t have the time or know-how to fight the ticket in court? That’s where attorney Brandon White comes in. Mr. White will put his 10 years of experience as a former state police officer to work for you in defending your case.
In addition, Mr. White has successfully prosecuted numerous civil and criminal traffic violations in court. Mr. White’s experience includes:
- AZPOST Certified Police General Instructor
- Certificated in the operation of Moving & Stationary Police RADAR
- State Certified Police RADAR Instructor
- State and Nationally Certified commercial vehicle inspector
- Certified in the use of Police LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging)
Don’t go it alone – contact The Law Offices of Brandon White to help you in resolving these matters. In most cases, our firm will appear in court anywhere throughout Arizona on your behalf so you don’t have to miss a day from work or school or drive back in from out of state.